Since 2007, SWDDF has provided peer support and development opportunities to charity leaders in the south west.
We deliver high-level, accessible, affordable, professsional development so charities across the South West flourish.
Click on PARTNERS to read more about programme content and expert contributors.
What We've Achieved
- SWDDF has more than 150 charitable organisations spread across the South West as active members.
- Our collective reach was such that in 2016 we commissioned a new locally-delivered, professional development programme for charity leaders that did not require the time and cost of travelling to London.
- We delivered what our members requested: expert-led learning coupled with active problem solving and one-to-one coaching.
- The first cohort of 15 charity leaders began their 11-month programme in September 2016 which concluded in July 2017.
- The second cohort of 12 charity leaders began in Oct 2017 and continue until July 2018.
- Peer learning groups are a new service in 2018 in response to requests.
- If you would like to find out joining the third cohort to run from October 2018 - July 2019, please click 'Take Action' above.